Avance Triunfo del Amor Capitulo 149 online, Triunfo del Amor Cap 149, telenovela or novela cap 149 triunfo del amor telenovelas novelas sinopsis. A few months ago, Monica Ayos was vacationing in Mexico with her two children to visit her husband, actor Diego Olivera, who won over the years for the soil. Suddenly, their holiday turn into live longer, when the actress comes a proposal that allows him to realize the dream he never imagined: work at mecca Spanish American novel, which came from products that he ran to see in its infancy. Since then Ayos speak neutral and Leonardo, villain of the Triumph of Love, prime-time drama of the Mexican channel starring the couple.

From Mexico, the actress says of the new phase of his life with his family and their projects. In addition, he makes clear that Argentina is "a place in the world," which does not rule out becoming a mother again, and expressed a desire to work with Ricardo Darin. Real stars are also on Twitter, with more than 74,200 fans, the former star talks about active participation in a network of 140 characters: "This is a cross between catharsis and social presentation of my more raw, authentic and natural.

It was a total surprise. The idea of ​​my trip to Mexico is, like I normally do, only during a break me and to accompany Diego and with family. When the producer met me and know my involvement with the murdered woman offered me this great man, Leonardo Montenegro, who entered the novel with a very strong story. I read the synopsis and I fell in love with the possibility of playing villains, alcohol, and also tried to save from hell. Then start pre-production to launch and post mine. That's interesting.

Leonardo is a character with many shades. This is a big challenge. It is wonderful to feel the response from both media and public in terms of critical acclaim as an actress and even my neutral accent, which made me much more integrated style here for the snake.

Leonardo is the hard side of your addiction and achieve a balance between soap and natural, so I try to give to put my own stamp. The ability to provide total realism makes me feel more familiar with the characters, I get the chance to play more with what the author wrote. That's in my nature as an actress, and that's what I learned working in a variety of fiction over the last ten years.
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment